Saturday, November 27, 2010

27th ♥

-i though i can be disappear for few days or maybe 1 week -

-i really cant do it ! i cant stop myself for miss her -

-beh tahan -

- wake up at 2 pm -

- LOL ! cause chat with her last night until 3am -

- damn tired ! -

- Starting to know about her ! -

- always so cool in front of me ! -

-because of shy or what ! -

-still don know yet ! -

- but is it real on what she update on her blog ! -

- only she know about whether it`s truth or just to make me happy ! -

-Make sure that she`s happy jau dak ! -

-i will be fine =] -


currently nice mood !

-please dun try to make me down ! -

-Babi u cMY ! need to learn not caring what u say !

-always hurt me ! sotong ! cool blooded monster ! -

-ish ! -


-Jan weng ! -

-thats me ! -

No comments:

Post a Comment