Friday, November 26, 2010

26th ! ♥ 40 days

- don want to update that blog -

- she know too many things -

- Currently feel moody -

- she dint update blog for few days -

- i ask her why she dint update ? -

- she told me lazy ! -

- sigh -

-chatting with her become very less -

- not i don have topic to chat with u ! -

-problem is u din concentrate when chat with me -

- i feel very upset every time u did it ! -

- could u just stop playing games for half an hour and spent the time to chat with me ? -

- i feel very down ! -

-i`m nothing to u ? -

- i scare i will argue and find problem ! -

- so i did like does`t care -

- feel like wanna cry .. -

-i wanna to share ! -

-But no one could keep my secret -

-how weak am i ? -

- how foolish am i when facing u ! -

-No one will care about me ! -

- Off my phone ! hiding myself in room -

-ALONE D: -

No comments:

Post a Comment