Saturday, October 16, 2010

ILY d0ng gu mui


I remember the first time when i saw u ,I think that u`re very cool ..maybe u think that u were pretty and showing me your cool emotion .After that day i look at ur profile in facebook and smile .LOL what a cool girl .no interest ! Maybe i hate people who think that himself /herself is pretty then look down other people .U chat with me in facebook .it`s hard to believe ! After that day u chat with me , it changed the way i look at u . ! actually your cool attitude is just show for strangers and someone u don know .The second time we met also in K-box but u just came in for awhile .U`re going to watch movie with ur fren .! I remember that u want to go to watch twilight eclipse =) .Every time u hang out with us,u also very quiet .uncommunicative ! speechless .Just keep on sms ! But on Winnie birthday , u seems like starting be friendly . I feel so embarrassing when saw u cause last time u Scold me rudely in Facebook ! I know that`s my fault.Sorry for spamming your wall .We enjoyed happily on that day ! ..I hate to joined call with a lot of people because the conversation is very noisy ! Same with u too .Our relation starting become better because of the joined call with U and evon yan .Because of evon seems busy ,i always chat with u alone .I don think that i will fall in love with u because of chatting with u everynight .Vivian also asked me ,are U fall in love with mun yee ? i also cant make sure that really fall on u .I answer no such thing happen .After that i really find out that i really fall on u ! When i fall on u ,I just want to chat and accompany u everyday .. I never think that u will fall in love with me also .I`m trying to care about u more. u call me man man dang == ll .Damn hurt l0r .After that i`m trying to gave up ! But i know if i give up so easily that means not really love u .! So i tell myself not to give up and try to understand u more ! I know u love sdo so much .I spent all my time for understand u ! keep on sdo from morning to night .At night chat with u and trying to understand u more .! Always stalk on ur blog .Ur blog wrote that u`re unhappy .when we on call ,i asked u why unhappy and u told me a lies .I can feel it ! i keep on ask and u does`t want to tell and call me man man dang .! sad again .! At last u gave me a chance ,u said give me 10 reason why u want to know it .


1st : i want to understand u more !
2nd :if u unhappy will make ur friends unhappy ,so i don want everyone is unhappy because of u
3rd :I care u
4th :i don want to see u sad .
5th :i does`t like girl cry .i will trying my best to cheer them up !
6th : i want u to be happy
7th :i want to know
8th :i want to know what type of girl are u .
9th :- forgett j0r == ll even u also forget .jin gak d0ng gu mui !
10th: i find out that i fall in love with u ! ;D

hard to tell out that ILY this 3 word.embarrassing .Nevermind , What is love .i can tell u , i love u .i can do everthing for cheer u up .i can even give u all my time .! nothing is important than u ! I will think about u everytime and all the time even sometimes dream u beat me ....when i saw ur message ,i will smile like c2p .I really feel very happy when u`re with me This emoticon has been enhanced by Facicons.

i know u love me too !
d0ng gu mui
I just want to ask u could u be my girlfriend ?
u can deny me if u think that i`m not good enough
i will change and do until u satisfied !
I will appreciate u and love u with fully heart
other than u i wont stare at any girl for even 5 second
I promise i will treat u good and never let u go !
This emoticon has been enhanced by Facicons

No comments:

Post a Comment