Friday, October 15, 2010

16-10-2010 12.08am

what a lonely night without d0ng gu mui! d0ng gu mui went to sleep ...i know she`s very tired ge lar .i also does`t want to disturb her .I watched movie in cinema at parade with Mun yee ,zhi ying ,vivian ,winnie and jin jian .I thought going to sit with mun yee geh but i feel she does`t like it if sit with me O.O .aiks nvm is ok ...I don know how to start my conversation with her when standing in front of her .Feel embarrassing = =|| .Just walk towards her and tell her that i love her , hold her hand and never let go ! is that hard to do ? sigh .yea that`s hard to do =x .Sdo with her ! i request her for a battle if lose dy she will let me kiss her face .On first game i lose .Then i ask for another chance ,seriously focus on it ! Almost full combo ! a better result because of her .I won ! i dunno whether she lose it on purpose or really miss it .I wont kiss u !I wont take any advantage from u ! seriously !!This emoticon has been enhanced by FaciconsThis emoticon has been enhanced by Facicons .d0ng gu mui !! I LOVE U =x This emoticon has been enhanced by FaciconsThis emoticon has been enhanced by FaciconsThis emoticon has been enhanced by Facicons

No comments:

Post a Comment