Saturday, November 6, 2010

6-11-2010

-accompany auntie visited her friend house ! -

- b0ring -

- although u`re mine -

- but i dont even know what`s ur mind thinking -

-What is ur mind thinking ? -

- could someone tell me ? -

-Keep on thinking the same damn thing -

- Really tired of it -

- afraid of losing it -

- me myself ! i also don know what will happen -

-Thats the reason why i keep on single -

- keep on telling myself not to fall on any girls -

-i`m trying to let it go cause it is just starting -

Havent reach 1 month also !
i feel that u`re more important than myself

- There`s a scar on my heart -

-If the same damn thing happen -

- i don think there`s only another scar -

i really love u !

sighh.don wanna think dy ! 1.09am dy !

nights .






No comments:

Post a Comment